Our bilingual children club will open after summer break on Sunday 9th September. We have lots of news for you. Our club was very popular during the last term therefore we decided to add more sessions.
We teach Czech through different activities (art, songs, games and stories). Your children can attend one or two sessions. We recommend joining two classes. An ideal combination for younger children is: Czech Art Club + Czech Playground. Older children will benefit from Czech Art Club + Czech Storytelling.
Parents can learn Czech at the same time at our Czech classes for adults.
- Czech Art Club (2-4) with Kamila and Tereza: 11.00-12.00
- Czech Art Club (2-7) with Kamila and Tereza: 12.00-13.00
- Czech Storytelling (4-7) with Štěpánka and Andrea: 11.00-12.00
- Czech Playground (2-4) with Andrea and Štěpánka: 12.00-13.00
- Czech for Adults (beginners) with Alžběta: 11.00-12.00
- Czech for Adults (intermediate) with Alžběta: 12.00-13.00
SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER: 9.9., 16.9., 23.9., 30.9., 7.10., 14.10. (holiday: 21.10, 28.10.)
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER: 4.11., 11.11., 18.11., 25.11., 2.12., 9.12. (holiday: 16.12., 23.12., 30.12., 6.1.)
Children can join 1 or 2 sessions.
1 session: £12/term, 2 sessions: £24/term
Please note that we accept only cash payments. You can pay during the first lesson. To enrol, please send us your full name and level to the following email address: info@czechlanguageclu
Our classes are every Sunday during school terms at VELEHRAD (in the basement), 39 Lonsdale Rd, Barnes, London SW13 9JP.